Walter Titex X·treme DM20 and DM25, solid carbide micro high performance drill with internal cooling.
- Optimised flute geometry for reliable chip removal for small diameters and large drilling depths
- high level of process reliability without pecking
- much greater productivity in comparison to HSS drilling and reaming tools, single lip drills, and solid carbide drills with pecking
Walter Titex X·treme D8 and D12 – the new dimension in drilling depths 8 x d und 12 x d.
- drilling without pecking down to a drilling depth of 12 x d
- optimum alignment and excellent surface finish on the component thanks to matched arrangement of 4 lands
- 0–100 % higher productivity in comparison to conventional solid carbide drills thanks to the use of high cutting parameters
- maximum process reliability thanks to reliable chip evacuation