Walter Sky·tec™ – introducing the new NFT, NMT, NRT geometries: unique titanium machining technologies.
- Sky·tec™ geometries set a new standard for metal removal rates in the machining of titanium components and titanium alloys, e.g. Ti6Al4V
- chip breakage problems in titanium machining are a thing of the past
- extremely long tool life thanks to the latest Sky·tecTM geometries, which are resistant to crater wear
- the combination of new cutting material grades and new geometries results in maximum process reliability
Walter WSM10, WSM20 and WSM30 – stable, reliable, unique.
- process reliability, which has never before been achieved. This is due to a micrograin substrate, combined with the Tiger·tec® coating
- maximum hot hardness thanks to the temperature- resistant Al2O3 coating, resulting in maximum wear resistance
- sharp cutting edges – thanks to the PVD coating – ensuring burr-free components and reduced built up edge formation
- outstanding wear detection thanks to the Tiger·tec® indicator coating
Walter parting blades G1041 with reinforced shank – maximum stability, maximum result.
- high level of process reliability thanks to stable tool design
- utmost stability thanks to screw clamping/li>
- extremely high clamping force thanks to TorxPlus screw and optimised tool head design
- low risk of vibration thanks to reinforced shank
- reinforced steel blade in conjunction with ultramodern Tiger·tec® cutting tool materials ensure maximum performance and maximum profit