Walter Xtra·tec® heptagon cutter F4045 – maximum cost efficiency thanks to 14-edge indexable inserts.
- high level of process reliability thanks to stable, negative indexable inserts basic shape
- low cutting tool material costs thanks to 14-edge indexable inserts
- maximum productivity from the universal use of Tiger·tec® coatings
The world’s first SilverTiger.
- Low manufacturing costs. Higher cutting speed due to the heat resistant coating possible
- High process reliability tough cutting tool material due to SilverTigerTechnology. Improved chip removal due to the extremely smooth rake face
- Low cutting tool costs. Excellent indication of the degree of wear due to the indicator coating. No waste of unused cutting edges due to the indicator coating