Paradur HSC – the new dimension in threading.
- SC high-performance tap for blind hole threads up to 2xd in steel materials e.g. C70, 42CrMo4, X40CrMoV5-1 (1.2344) with a tensile strenght from 800 N/mm2
- Reduced production costs due to three times higher cutting speeds compared to HSS-E taps
- Highest process reliability without birdnesting thanks to perfect short chips
Orbital thread mills for hard machining.
- Highest process reliability while machining small threads from M2 in high-tensile respectively hardened materials up to 65 HRC
- An extremely heat-resistant coating based on TiAlN in combination with the negative cutting geometry results highest tool life
- A milling strategy especially adapted on your application, the optimal cutting parameters as well as the fixed CNC program will be delivered by our expert system „TEC+CCS“