Walter Titex UFL – always the first choice for drilling specialists.
The special flute profile, the 40º helix angle and the form U point grind guarantee good chip clearance, considerable tool rigidity, excellent chip evacuation properties and a controlled chip breaking.
- Unique AlCrN-based power coating
- Perfect chip removal thanks to large chip clearance
- Can be used universally
- Attractive price/performance ratio
- High process reliability
- Varied application possibilities with regard to materials and application (e.g. MML).
- Ensures free machine capacity
VA INOX – HSS-E-drill
Austenitic stainless steel is extremely difficult to machine due to its very high strain, great toughness, unfavourable chip formation and poor heat conduction. A completely new type of HSS-E drill has been developed as a reliable solution – the “VA INOX”.
- TINAL FUTURA TOP coating for increased wear resistance, optimum chip transport and prevention of material pick-up.
- Enormous increase in feed rates
- Economical production of small and medium-sized batches as are often required for stainless steel components
- Extremely high productivity