ISO steel turning – The complete product range
The Tiger·tec® STeel range offers five different cutting material grades in 1,125 indexable insert variants, leaving no material unaccounted for when it comes to machining steel.
Whether you want a rough or fine finish, or to cut low- or high-alloy steels, Tiger·tec® Steel is a complete turning range for any application.
WPP 01/05 – the innovative cutting tool material
- Lowest machining times thanks to the new high-performance cutting tool materials WPP 01 and WPP 05
- Maximum wear resistance in conjunction with optimal toughness due to the multilayer Tiger·tec® STEEL coating composition
- Maximum productivity due to ideally suited geometries and cutting materials
WPP family – the complete product range
- WPP 01 the ideal cutting material for finishing
- WPP 05 the cutting material for roughing to semi-finishing
- WPP 10 for maximum productivity with good machining conditions
- WPP 20 the universal cutting material covers the majority of all applications
- WPP 30 problem solver for the most difficult of machining conditions and heavily interrupted cuts
- Complete range for machining steel with 1,125 indexable inserts