Walter Cut: grooving with Tiger power
The Walter parting off range ensures peak performance with new holders and completely innovative geometries and coatings.
The new, particularly tough grooving inserts with PVD aluminium oxide coating, for example, are outstanding for machining stainless steel material and difficult-to-machine materials, like those found in the aerospace industry.
Walter Cut parting off
- Simple handling due to the 20º x 20º angled clamping screw
- Ideal accessibility for insert replacement in the machine
- Toolholder does not have to be removed for insert replacement
- Problem free clamping of the clamping screw, even on automatic bar machines
Walter Cut grooving inserts
- Good chip control thanks to the geometries optimised for parting off
- High wear resistance thanks to Tiger·tec® cutting tool material
- High degree of flexibility of the FX parting off inserts in one-piece and modular WALTER CUT holders and clamping blocks
- 2-edged GX parting off inserts for high cost efficiency