Positive and productive: Xtra·tec® shoulder milling cutters
The stars of the shoulder milling cutter range are the Xtra·tec® F4041 and Xtra·tec® F4042. The F4042 is an extremely positive tool for roughing and finishing and it can optionally be provided with a quick Screw Fit adaptor.
Four cutting edges per insert and its unique spiral-shaped indexable insert make the F4041 a tool for maximum productivity.
Xtra-Tec Walter shoulder milling cutter F4041
- Unique, spiral-shaped indexable insert for precise 90° with 4 cutting edges per insert
- Maximum process reliability due to the negative insert seat
- Ideal operational smoothness due to the positive rake angle
Xtra-Tec Walter shoulder milling cutter F4042
- High positive tool for extremely soft cutting action
- Roughing and finishing cutter with precise 90°
- 4 different insert sizes are available, thus enabling the most effective tool to be selected for each application