Performance and precision: Walter copy milling cutters
The milling cutter F2334, with its round inserts with location flats and a sturdy fixation, ensures maximum feed rates and cutting performance, particularly when roughing difficult-to-cut materials, such as titanium alloys.
The Walter slot milling cutter, for example, doesn’t only ensure enormous performance and precision for HSC operations in copy milling.
Walter milling cutter F2334
- Round inserts with location flats ensure high stability insert clamping
- Ideal for maximum feed rates and cutting efficiency
- Ideal for roughing operations and difficult-to-machine materials
Walter finishing ball nose cutter F2139
- High-precision tool with indexable inserts
- Finishing cutter, ideal for HSC operations
- Also available in a carbide shank version for finishing deep pockets