Face milling cutters
The new F4080 octagon cutter with eight productive cutting edges per insert has no limitation with regard to the application type and it makes no compromise in terms of quality.
It is particularly convincing when plunge milling cast iron and steelwork components as well as in the chamfering or circular interpolation milling of stainless, difficult-to-machine or non-ferrous materials.
Xtra-Tec Walter Octagon cutter F4080
- Best tool for surface milling, plunge milling, chamfering, bore milling and circular interpolation milling
- Maximum productivity due to 8 cutting edges per insert
- Complete range of geometries and grades for machining all kinds of materials
Xtra-Tec Walter face milling cutter F4033
- Extremely stable indexable inserts thanks to the negative basic shape
- Soft cutting action due to the extremely positive insert geometry for maximum productivity
- 8 cutting edges per insert